Click HERE to view
our full calendar!
Have 6 Minutes?
Browse the Reconstructionist Learning Networks to find a variety of exciting and accessible learning opportunities, including practical support learning, sharing, and practical support for congregational leaders.
Participation is free to HBT members and all members of Reconstructionist congregations.
"Becoming Jewish: At the Water's Edge".
Produced and Directed for Mayyim Hayyim by Jen Kaplan. Thank you to Temple Hillel B'nai Torah for the use of the space in filming portions of this film. Forbes Graham and his family are members of Temple Hillel B'nai Torah led by Rabbi Barbara Penzner.
Temple Hillel B'nai Torah Schedule of Programs & Activities
Rabbi PenzNer arrested at the DACA Protest Inside Capitol Hill 1/17/18
An inspirational talk by activist Ruth Messinger, her daughter, and her granddaughter at a Human Rights Shabbat at Temple Hillel B’nai Torah in the wake of the 2016 presidential election.
What's NU at HBT?
- New! Donate to HBT Online!
- New! Chaverim School times for Sundays: 9:45am-12:15pm
- Minyan Every Monday and Thursday 7:30 PM
- Fantastic Friday Nights at HBT --- see the full schedule!
- Shakin' Shabbat (HBT's Tot Shabbat) --- see the full schedule
- Shabbat Services Saturday 10 AM
- Torah Study (Saturdays 8:45-9:45AM)
- Full Lifelong Learning Schedule
- Rabbi's Weekly Message
- Membership Information
- NEW! Read Divrei Torah from recent HBT B'Nai Mitzvah
- Explore Reconstructionist Judaism
- Sign up for our email list
- Visit our Facebook Page
Follow us on Twitter :
Follow us on Instagram :
HBT is a small community, with an amazing array of programs for our members. We can meet your spiritual needs with High Holy Day and weekly Shabbat services, Torah Study with Rabbi Barbara Penzner, and a twice-weekly evening minyan. We care about lifelong learning, and offer an outstanding educational program for children through our Chaverim School, as well as intellectually stimulating activities for members of all ages.
We hope you'll consider how this unique faith-based community can help you find peace and purpose in ways that enrich your own Jewish values and experience. Do you have friends or family members who are unaffiliated? Bring them with you to meet our Rabbi, lay-leaders and teachers.