Thank you for your interest in Temple HBT!
For more information about membership for you or your family, please call Benita Block at 617-323-0486 or email her at email@example.com.
Temple Hillel B’nai Torah welcomes everyone; we do not want financial constraints to prevent you from becoming a member of our community. At the same time, we ask all HBT members to pay an amount consistent with their financial capacity to help sustain our community.
There are many ways for you to learn about our community. We welcome you to join us!
- Shabbat Services 10 AM Shabbat (Saturday morning)
- Torah Study
- Shabbat Kulanu Yachad (several times a year; contact us for the next date)
- Monthly Kabbalat Shabbat and Community Dinner (6:30 PM Friday evenings, contact us for next date)
- Shabbat morning Family Service geared at children Kindergarten-3rd grade and their parents (several times a year; contact us for the next date)
Families with Young Children
- Monthly Shakin' Shabbat for families with children under age 6 (5:30-6 PM Friday evenings, contact us for next date)
- Special events for Families with Young Children throughout the year
- Allen Worters Lecture Services
- A vibrant assortment of lifelong learning opportunities with Rabbi Penzner and our lay leadership. Download our 2013-14 program book for the complete schedule.
- Shabbat Book Club
Looking forward to seeing you soon!