Curious about HBT?
The best way to learn about the HBT community is by joining us at one of our many welcoming, family-friendly events throughout the year. Please contact Benita Block at 617-323-0486 or email@example.com for the complete calendar of events. Or click here for the calendar.
- Shabbat Services (10 AM to noon year-round)
- Shabbat Kulanu Yachad (several times each year)
- Shakin' Shabbat (Friday evenings monthly during the school year; click HERE for details)
- Allen Worters Lecture Series. Click HERE for details.
- Lifelong Learning Opportunities
Ready to take the plunge? Here's what's next
Contact Benita Block, our Administrative Coordinator at 617-323-0486 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Family membership entitles you to two High Holiday seats in the sanctuary for the 2018 holidays.
Single/single parent membership entitles you to one High Holiday seat in the sanctuary for the 2018 holidays.
We welcome your donation if you would like additional Sanctuary seats at High Holiday services.
Temple Hillel B’nai Torah welcomes everyone; we do not want finances to prevent you from becoming a member of our community. Any requests for dues abatement will be treated respectfully and confidentially.